Thursday, September 5, 2013

Remember Me

First things first. You need to click play on this song: 



Now, while that's playing, your next job is even easier. Just read. Just read and don't stop reading. 

"You're the best friend that I've found" 
That's a line in this song. 
"I'll make a wish for you and hope it will come true" 
That's another line. 
I've heard it before somewhere. 
Sounds like: 
"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.
"That life will just be kind, to such a gentle mind"
Sounds like: 
"I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them... My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth."
 "And I won't ever leave, as long as you believe. Just believe" 
 "If you lose your way, think back on yesterday. Remember Me This Way" 
"Remember Me This Way"
When is yesterday? What day? 
"This is My body, which is given for you. Do this to remember Me."
"This is My body, which is broken for you. Do this in remembrance of Me." 
Whose body was broken for us? 
Who was given for us? 
What Yesterday should we remember? 
What "Way" should we remember?  
"Remember Me this Way." 
There is One picture. You know it. He loves you. You don't need eyes to see it. 
Remember Him that Way. 
He loves you.
The cross is the day you must remember. 
Jesus is the one you must remember.
Remember Him that way. 
Then you'll never lose your way. 

"And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
Matt. 28:20 


No comments:

Post a Comment