Thursday, August 23, 2012

Love Sworn is here! *UPDATE*

*UPDATE*

Love Sworn Reviews!
Hey, I just wanted to show everyone some of the reviews we've gotten on Love Sworn. We've sold 50+ copies in the first month! Two of these reviews are from amazon. One is from my website. If you like what you hear, please read the book!

Review #1:
5.0 out of 5 stars "Best book in years" August 23, 2012
By Avid Reader
(Amazon Verified Purchase) I have to admit I am a sucker for a beauty and the beast story any day of the week. But this one really out shines any of the others I have read. I LOVE the charaters. They are so real I was constantly waiting to see what was going to come out of their mouths next. It was tightly written, which is a rare thing these days. And I loved that the author stuck to the story structure of the well know story but at the same time made it her own. She knows her stuff!I laughed the through the whole book, but found it touching too. I would recomend this as a delicious read for all ages.

Review #2:
5.0 out of 5 stars "Best Epilogue Ever" September 14, 2012
By Scott R.
(Amazon Verified Purchase) Disclaimer: This review is very similar to another one I just wrote because, hey, it's Beauty and the Beast. We know how it starts, we know how it ends. It's the getting there that's the fun part.

So, in my search for new werewolf novels (my favorite genre) to read, I discovered that Beauty and the Beast came up with werewolves in it.

Well, this is a fun book. A riveting book. The characters, including and especially the supporting cast, were amazing. Tight plot, great dialogue. I will admit I really hated Dmitri at the beginning, but I guess you're supposed to. And I even got to experience the story without that awful "Be My Guest" song in my head.

And like I said, it has the best epilogue ever.

Review #3:
Love sworn is just another of an exceptional book written by Tess Williams! I have been following her since Ember and i get so excited every time i see that a new book is coming out! I cant wait for this december for Obsidian!!! Thank you Tess Williams and keep up the great work!
 
(now continue reading below to find out where to get the book)
 
*UPDATE END*
 

Alright. So Love Sworn is OUT as of today, August 23rd, 2012.

Synopsis: An enchanted castle, a self-absorbed rich boy, a painful curse, and the quiet heart of a beautiful girl... Can a monster fall in love? Love Sworn is a modern day retelling of the classic story, Beauty and the Beast, with a werewolf twist.

How's that sound? I'm going to keep these post short and sweet, so you can get on to reading Love Sworn.

If you want a E-BOOK of Love Sworn visit smashwords, barnes & noble, or amazon. The price is $.99

If you want a PAPERBACK version of Love Sworn, please visit lulu. The price is $13.99.

FYI: If you don't have a Nook or Kindle, etc., you can go to smashwords and download the book (for $.99) in many types of files, so don't think you need an e-reader. You can also download a Nook or Kindle program for your computer, for free, from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.

RECAP:

-Love Sworn e-book: $.99
-Love Sworn paperback: $13.99
-As long as you have access to a computer, you can read Love Sworn on Smashwords, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble.

Positive Report: Love Sworn already sold 2 copies yesterday (before it was even "officially" out). Awesome, right?





Look at that face? That's Max.  He wants you to start reading about him. So go, go read the book. Then let me know what you think. Here on blogger, or in an e-mail. Oh, and don't forget to check out the new Love Sworn page, on my website.

Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment